Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Diffrrent types of acne

« ...This is a procedure wherein fat from an individual's own body is taken and injected under the skin to raise sunken scars. Autologous fat transfer or micropiloinjection oftentimes require to be regularly repeated as fat reabsorption in the skin usually takes an average period of six to eighteen months....
...Take a math problem for example. The answer to any math problem lies within the problem itself. So you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself what am I doing that is causing my skin to react like this?...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: over the counter acne treatments, face wash for acne for pregnant women, home remedies for acne scar removal

No comments: