Saturday, September 27, 2008

Best treatment for body acne

« ...When I play hockey I used to get acne on my forehead because of my helmet. How I fixed this problem was by washing my face gently, and getting rid of the sweat so no bacteria was able to grow. You do not want to wash your face to hard or you can irritate the skin, which will cause increased acne, and may lead to breakout....
... Don't Aggravate Your Acne...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Home cures have recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation. Remember to make sure you are not allergic to any of the natural products that are mentioned....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: cystic acne treatments, how wells does azithromycin work for acne, foods you can eat to reduce acne

No comments: